Hotel Marlowe: Exceptional meeting and event venue for Boston and Cambridge
Lavish Boston Meeting Space at Hotel Marlowe
The boutique Hotel Marlowe is a gem among Boston event space, with an exceptional Charles River location on the Cambridge side, Boston skyline views, luxurious atmosphere and warm hospitality. We provide over 8,700 square feet of meeting space in four flexible meeting rooms to accommodate up to 200 seated guests or 350 for a reception.
Our meeting and event planning staff offers the dedication and execution you need, ensuring that your event will exceed your expectations and those of your guests. Our services and amenities include:
- Outstanding catering for our meeting and event space is provided by Executive Chef Jay Silva of Bambara, showcasing fresh seafood, locally raised meats and fresh produce from nearby farms.
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support and wireless internet throughout our hotel and Boston meeting space
- Executive conference table and high-back Keilhauer chairs in the Marlowe Boardroom
- Beautiful outdoor receptions
- Suites with stunning views for breakout sessions and intimate receptions
- Small Groups Made Simple-Save up to 30% on guestroom blocks. Learn more »
- Frequently Asked Questions
Distinctive catering for our Boston area meeting rooms is provided by Bambara, offering customized menus prepared with local, seasonal ingredients and unmistakable creativity.
To discover more about our Cambridge meeting space and to book your next meeting or event at Hotel Marlowe, contact our Sales Department at email@example.com or (617) 868-8000.
Book A Meeting
Need to reserve a small meeting, room block, or submit a RFP?