Romantic Weekend or Boston Weekend Getaway: All at Hotel Marlowe
Hotel Marlowe in Cambridge, just across the Charles River from downtown Boston, offers perfect luxury to relax on the weekend or even all week long. Getaway specials for business and leisure travel, romantic weekend specials, and promotions of all kinds to put a smile on your Boston stay.
We Are the Champions
It’s time to ship up to Boston for a little of America’s favorite pastime – baseball. And, what better place to experience the thrill of the game then in the city that has won three Championships in the past decade. Nothing says the start of spring more than ice cold beer, peanuts and the screams of die-hard Boston fans.
- Overnight stay in deluxe accommodations (double occupancy available)
- Four T passes (Lechmere T station steps from the hotel)
- Six pack of beer and peanuts (for you), non-alcoholic bevy for kiddies & cracker jacks
- Copy of World Series Championship DVD
- Baseball welcome amenity
Book online or call 1-800-825-7140 and mention rate code CHAMPS.
All You Need Is Love
Experience the luxury of the Marlowe with this romantic package perfectly designed for two. Spend a night or two in one of our beautiful view rooms or lavish suites
All for just $25 above our Best Available Rate.
- Receive champagne and a sweet treat upon check-in
- Complimentary valet parking
- Two complimentary cocktails per night at Bambara
- Sleep in and get a 3pm check-out.
Book online or call 1-800-825-7140 and mention rate code LOVE.
Take a "Brake"
Priced at just $15 above our Best Available Rate, package includes valet parking for one vehicle daily (normally a $30 value!)
- Deluxe Overnight Accommodations
- Valet Parking for one vehicle per night
- Snack pack to-go for your drive home
Book online or call 1-800-825-7140 and mention rate code PPRK
Details: Rates subject to space, availability and change. Taxes and gratuities not included. Black out dates may apply.
Stop talking about that New Year’s resolution to get healthy and JUST DO IT. Get that kick-start you need to feel your best in 2014. It’s time to put those cookies down – yes now – and start the journey to a healthier you.
- Overnight stay in a suite
- Healthy breakfast prepared by Bambara’s Executive Chef Jay Silva
- Personal in-room yoga class
- Gaiam yoga mat
- Best-selling book, Yoga Anatomy
- Weekly at home meal plan document prepared by Chef Silva – includes overview of health benefits for specific foods
Book online or call 1-800-825-7140 and mention rate code BEFIT