Luxury hotel service for Boston and Cambridge at the boutique Hotel Marlowe
Boston Luxury Hotel Service: Boutique Hotel Marlowe in Cambridge
Cambridge's rich history and colorful marine past combine to inform Hotel Marlowe's boutique style. A lively sense of adventure and discovery, past and oh-so-present, inspires our luxury hotel services and amenities for a memorable stay just across the river from downtown Boston. We feature:
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimptons custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are there for all of our guests to enjoy.
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- InTouch members can "Raid the Bar", earn reward nights, get free WiFi, exclusive member offers, personalized stays and more. We're not shy about pouring on the perks. So what's stopping you? Join Now.
- Premium onsite fitness center, open to guests 24/7
- Personalized room preferences, complimentary high-speed internet access and welcome amenities for Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty members
- Hosted wine reception in our lobby from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service from 6 to 11 a.m. daily in our lobby living room
- Valet parking is $30/overnight, with full in-and-out privileges
- Acclaimed Bambara restaurant and bar, featuring flavorful regional cuisine
- Complimentary kayak and bicycle rentals
- Fully accessible hotel for people with disabilities; ADA compliant
- Full concierge and business services
- Overnight shoeshine, laundry and dry cleaning service
- Complimentary morning newspaper available in the lobby (delivered to your room on request)
- 24-hour room service provided by Bambara
- Family friendly hotel, with connecting rooms and special amenities
- Onsite 24-hour business center with printer and copier
- Express checkout