Luxury hotel service for Boston and Cambridge at the boutique Hotel Marlowe
Boston Luxury Hotel Service: Boutique Hotel Marlowe in Cambridge
Cambridge's rich history and colorful marine past combine to inform Hotel Marlowe's boutique style. A lively sense of adventure and discovery, past and oh-so-present, inspires our luxury hotel services and amenities for a memorable stay just across the river from downtown Boston. We feature:
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are there for all of our guests to enjoy.
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Kimpton's loyalty program members get a $10 Raid the Bar credit, free WiFi, earn reward nights, get exclusive offers and more. We're not shy about pouring on the perks. So what's stopping you? Join Now
- Premium onsite fitness center, open to guests 24/7
- Hosted wine reception in our lobby from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service from 6:30 to 11 a.m. daily in our lobby living room
- Valet parking is $30/overnight, with full in-and-out privileges
- Acclaimed Bambara restaurant and bar, featuring flavorful regional cuisine
- Complimentary kayak and bicycle rentals
- Fully accessible hotel for people with disabilities; ADA compliant
- Full concierge and business services
- Overnight shoeshine, laundry and dry cleaning service
- Complimentary morning newspaper available in the lobby (delivered to your room on request)
- 24-hour room service provided by Bambara
- Family friendly hotel, with connecting rooms and special amenities
- Onsite 24-hour business center with printer and copier
- Express checkout