Engage and inspire in our Cambridge meeting venue
Our hotel proves a treasure among Boston’s event venue options, featuring an exceptional Charles River location on the Cambridge side of town. Guests love our Boston skyline views, luxurious atmosphere, top-notch amenities and warm hospitality that makes every guest feel like a VIP. We provide more than 8,700 square feet of meeting space in four flexible meeting rooms to accommodate up to 200 seated guests or 350 for a reception. Our meeting and event planning team offers the vision you desire and the dedication and execution you need, ensuring that every event exceeds expectations of everyone involved. Our services and amenities include:
- Outstanding catering provided by our talented Executive Chef, David Bazirgan and his team at Bambara Kitchen and Bar
- Comprehensive multimedia and audio-visual support plus high-speed wireless Internet throughout our hotel and Boston meeting space
- Executive conference table and high-back luxury armchairs in the Marlowe Boardroom
- Fantastic spaces for beautiful outdoor receptions
- Suites with stunning views for breakout sessions and intimate receptions
- Specials allowing small groups to save up to 30% on guestroom blocks
To discover more about our Cambridge meeting space and to book your next meeting or event at Kimpton Marlowe Hotel, contact our Sales Department at email@example.com or 617-395-2523.
We know our businessmen and women expect access to top-of-the-line technology, and we are happy to deliver. Stay connected (at high Internet speeds of up to 250 MB), and advantage of our cutting-edge equipment and highly approachable support team.
Food + Drink
Allow the fresh, seasonal flavors of the region to “wow” your guests with catering provided by Bambara’s talented team. Their innovative dishes showcase only the freshest seafood as well as produce and meats sourced by local farmers.
Whether you’re here to work or to play, check out our unique on-property spaces to host your next event at.