Prepare for a Tail-Wagging Welcome
We know your pet is a part of the family. That’s why we want you to bring your furry, feathery or scaly family member with you when you stay with us. We’ve got everything you need to keep your pet feeling pampered and loved.
Kimpton Marlowe Hotel offers pet-friendly amenities at no extra charge and accepts any number of pets without size or weight restrictions.
Our Pet Friendly Hotel in Cambridge welcomes your pet with:
- Water bowls delivered to your room
- Disposable pick-up bags
- A concierge list of nearby pet-friendly restaurants, groomers and pet boutiques.
- Door hangers alert other hotel guests and staff that your cat, dog, or other beloved pet is in the room
- No size/weight limit
- No limit on number of pets allowed
- No deposit or cleaning fees charged
- Dedicated floors for travelers with pets
Our Concierge happily coordinates additional pet services, such as grooming, pet-sitting and walking.
Nearby Pet Services
- Local Dog Stores
- Loyal Companion
- Local Dog Parks
- RUFF North End Dog Park
- Tudor Dog Park
- Danehy Dog Park
- Best Place to Walk Your Dog
- Charles River
- Canal Park
Director of Pet Relations
- Mini Labradoodle, 1 yr. old, has been coming to the Marlowe every day since she was 8 weeks old
- Loves all people and puppies and loves to welcome puppy friends to the Marlowe
- Her favorite game is fetch and she loves to play fetch outside the Marlowe on Canal park, a great place to take your pups.
- You can often find her behind the front desk or helping to host wine hour, or looking out the window to greet all of our guests
- Loves a good belly rub and always has a smile on her face
- “I truly believe, in addition to Emma and Annie's very special bond, the positive energy that guests' canine companions bring to The Marlowe really contributed to Emma's ability to manage a very challenging 6 weeks in Boston. Dogs make the world, and the hotel, a better place.”
- “Lauren and Annie never missed an opportunity to say hello and ask about our day (ok, Annie just gave us puppy kisses).”