Discover these only-at-Marlowe Packages
Family adventures. A new way to “work from home”. Yoga perks and wellness on your terms. These aren’t your typical hotel deals. Of course that’s because at Kimpton Hotel Marlowe, we don’t do typical. Peruse our custom experiential offers below—you won’t find anything like them in Cambridge.
Need a place to work or meet a client outside your home? Kimpton Marlowe Hotel is here to help.
Why work from home when you can boost your productivity and work from a newly renovated executive suite offering two spaces – a separate living area and king-bedded bedroom.
We can work our way through this….together.
Subject to availability. Room available from 9AM – 5PM. Overnight accommodations in the same suite available.
The possibilities of a remote classroom and immersive learning are endless.
- Overnight stay in a newly renovated Studio Suite (530 square feet - one king bed and pull out sleeper sofa)
- Late check-out of 3PM
- Complimentary use of bikes and kayaks to discover by land or by sea
- Complimentary in-room yoga mats and yoga classes on demand
- Free overnight self-parking for 1 car per night
- Complimentary morning coffee and complimentary wine hour from 5-6pm
- Rates starting at $229 per night
- Stay Dates: Through April 30, 2021
- Book by: April 28, 2021
Must book 24 hours in advance. Based on availability.
A uniquely curated Namaslay® wellness experience in partnership with international yoga instructor Candace Moore of YogaByCandace.
- Overnight stay in a newly renovated deluxe guestroom
- Curated YogaByCandace Marlowe Mantra Box®, highlighting top quality health and wellness products from small businesses we love*
- A signed copy of Namaslay by Candace Moore, a powerful, motivational guide to help you live your most authentic life
- Yoga mat rollout service. Leave your mat at home and we’ll roll out ours along with extra towels and water.
- In-room Vinyasa Yoga lesson with Candace