We warmly welcome all to our Cambridge hotel
Our city boasts a lively sense of adventure and discovery, inspiring our enticing list of hotel services and amenities that keep guests physically and mentally stimulated. We encourage wellness for the mind, body and soul through perks like evening hosted wine hour, a 24/7 onsite gym, yoga mats available in each room and access to free PUBLIC bikes and seasonal equipment. Go on a group run led by our GM, or delve into deep discussions either in our welcoming courtyard or popular restaurant-bar.
Amenities and Services
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are there for all of our guests to enjoy.
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- IHG® Rewards Club members get complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel during every stay
- IHG® Rewards Club members receive a $30 spa credit at participating hotels
- The IHG® Rewards Club Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit
- Premium onsite fitness center, open to guests 24/7
- Hosted wine reception in our lobby from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service from 6 a.m to 9 a.m. Monday - Friday and 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. Saturday - Sunday in our lobby living room
- Overnight Valet parking is $43/night. Overnight self parking is $30/night. Daytime valet parking is $25. Valet parking after 5PM is $15. There is a height limit of 7' for the garage entrances and 13' for our courtyard parking area.
- Acclaimed Bambara Kitchen + Bar, featuring flavorful regional cuisine
- #RunWithGM program
- Fully accessible hotel for people with disabilities; ADA compliant
- Full concierge
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Complimentary morning newspaper available in the lobby
- 24-hour room service provided by Bambara
- Family friendly hotel, with connecting rooms and special amenities
- Express checkout
Your daily guest amenities fee of $25 plus tax includes the following:
- $10 credit for food & beverage in Bambara, In Room Dining or Lobby Bar
- Usage of Go Pro camera, stand up paddle boards, kayaks, picnic baskets, and beach kits (seasonal + based on availability)
- In-room Staycast video streaming service to stream content from 1000+ apps through guest room TV
- Pass to Cambridge Athletic Club ($10 value)
- Press Reader Digital Newspaper
- Polaroid camera use during stay
- Nightly movies in the courtyard
- Upgraded Wifi Speed for up to 5 devices
- Printing services for small jobs
- Unlimited local and domestic long distance