Welcome to our hotel near the gems of downtown Boston
From the Victorian row houses of Beacon Hill to the bleachers at Fenway Park, the city of Boston dazzles for dozens of reasons you’ll quickly discover. Cradled by the Charles River and Boston Harbor, this magnetic destination has the bracing air and nautical aura of a port city, where lobster catchers and clam diggers mingle with titans of commerce. With a population comprised of curious and intelligent minds, avid sports enthusiasts and die-hard food enthusiasts (from seafood aficionados to Italian fare fanatics), Kimpton Marlowe Hotel lands you near it all.
Our boutique Cambridge hotel is convenient to:
- Beacon Hill - 1.3 miles (6-minute drive)
- Quincy Market - 2.1 miles (8-minute drive)
- Boston Common - 2.0 miles (10-minute drive)
- Fenway Park - 2.0 miles (10-minute drive)
- Copley Square - 2.2 miles (10-minute drive)
- Hynes Convention Center - 2.5 miles (11-minute drive)
- Newbury Street - 2.6 miles (10-minute drive)
- Boston Convention Center (BCEC) - 3.1 miles (11-minute drive)
- South End - 3.3 miles (14-minute drive)
For help with transportation, reservations, tickets and other details, please contact Kimpton Marlowe’s concierge desk at (617) 395-2505.