Boston + Cambridge Summer Activities
Welcome to summer in Cambridge, the perfect destination for endless sunshine and blue skies. Experience the best of summer from outdoor concerts to exciting festivals, there is something for everyone. Take a look at our suggestions below to jump start your summer planning with fun things to do in Boston this summer.
- Central Square Farmers Market : Mondays 12PM – 6PM
- Kayak (temporarily suspended) or Paddleboard the Charles River
- Visit the Museum of Science
- Harvard Square restaurants and stores
Get outside and enjoy outdoor picnics at nearby parks including Cambridge Crossing, Danehy Park and North Point Park. More outdoor activities can be found here.
Summer Events in Cambridge + Boston
- Sad Summer Music Festival at Leader Bank Pavilion
- Longfellow Summer Arts Festival
- Kane Brown at Fenway Park
- P!nk: Summer Carnival at Fenway Park
- Sam Hunt at MGM Music Hall
- Drake at TD Garden
- Lionel Richie at TD Garden
- Jonas Brothers at TD Garden